JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
For Sale:

1x Ultima II 10,000 Filter w/Media

I do not have a pump for this filter. There is no other plumbing, filter and whatever media is inside the filter only and I don't know what kind of media is inside, I'm assuming whatever comes with the filter and I'm not going to break it down to find out.

Read all about this filter here http://www.aquaultraviolet.com/products/filters/ultima2/10000 The weight and dimensions are listed in the link.

I'm not shipping as I don't have a box to ship it in.

You will need to come pick this up as it won't fit in my blazer.

I'm also willing to trade towards some fish such as South/Central/Madagascar Cichlids, Loaches, Eel, etc. Not interested in anything else.

Sells for $1589 brand new on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Aqua-Ultraviolet-AAV50011-Ultima-Filter/dp/B000P8AOUI

Ultima-II-Filter-Tags.png

IMAG2773.jpg

IMAG2772.jpg

IMAG2771.jpg

IMAG2770.jpg

lamanuts

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 2, 2009
cleveland,ohio
if this is the ultima you got from me then there is 500 of k-2 media inside if i remember correctly but good price glws and it should go fast. id take it back but im still sitting on that untima 30,000 lol

JasonsPlecosCichlids

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 23, 2010
Kentucky
jasonsplecoscichlids.com
if this is the ultima you got from me then there is 500 of k-2 media inside if i remember correctly but good price glws and it should go fast. id take it back but im still sitting on that untima 30,000 lol
Yup, sure is :) come take it anyways, bring me some fish down as well :) you need a backup

lamanuts

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 2, 2009
cleveland,ohio
Yup, sure is :) come take it anyways, bring me some fish down as well :) you need a backup
i have the ultima 30,000 and that big bio tower as back up lol. That big 800gal boilbarrel is up and going on the system so i toook everything else off. it was overkill. i might have a few friends who would want it tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store