Status
Not open for further replies.

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
uploadfromtaptalk1396396727095.jpg
2 tanks, stand, full glass lids. Set is torn down, clean, and in very good condition. Both are very leak free.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ChrisM101

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2014
Paris, AR,United States
Good luck with the sale. Id pay it all day long if you were here. I cant even get the local fish stores to order me one

Sent from my SCH-I545 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

KJP

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 7, 2006
Cincinnati
I am possibly interested. How good of shape are the 125's and how old are they? I am in Cincy so that would be a long drive.

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
I am possibly interested. How good of shape are the 125's and how old are they? I am in Cincy so that would be a long drive.
Sticker says they were made in 1993...i would have never expected they were that old considering they are still in exellent shape. Both hold water, just emptied them a week or so ago and there being stored in my basemnt so no issues there. No crazy scratches on the glass or anything, no chips or dents in the glass or trim. Bot

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
Sticker says they were made in 1993...i would have never expected they were that old considering they are still in exellent shape. Both hold water, just emptied them a week or so ago and there being stored in my basemnt so no issues there. No crazy scratches on the glass or anything, no chips or dents in the glass or trim. Both come will all the glass tops and i could possible throw in some ac110's if you come pick them up. The stand was made very well. The front leg is removable to get the bottom tank in/out, its also all tied together with all thread rods and bolts to make it that much stronger. The stand could easily hold 2 150's just the same.

doubledragon

The House Of Endlie
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
ohio
93 wow, that's awesome.Time flies!!! Tank's will last forever as long as u keep them level. Especially glass...
I actually bought these tanks off of the original seller who bought them brand new. I stored them for a couple years, set them up, then had to pass them on to upgrade. Seller is selling them cheaper than I bought them for, and I wish I had the room to buy them back, but i don't,lol...
Anybody who buys these are getting a steal...

Paulbearer

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2008
Marion, NC
This is exactly what I'm looking for and I just wish you were closer....

Sent from my XT1031 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store