FS - Tanks and Cichlids - Vancouver, WA - Pickup only

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evenstarms

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, WA
I have decided to sell all but one of my tanks. I have a new job and just do not have the free time I used to. Here is what I have:

50 gallon aquarium with black stand - Dimensions are 30 x 18 x 24. Tank is glass. There are no scratches on it. It comes with a Designs by nature 3d background, Fluval U4 filter, Eheim Jager 250w heater, glass top, light, pool filter sand. Everything is less than a year old and works great. Asking $275 obo.

90 gallon aquarium with wood stand and canopy - Dimension are 48 x 18 x 24. Tank is glass. The tank is older, 5 -8 years old and does have scratches. The tank has never leaked. Back glass is painted black. Comes with 2 Rena XP3 canister filters, 2 Aqueon Pro 200w heaters, glass top, light, pool filter sand and some manzanita wood. Asking $425 OBO.

Here are the fish I have for sale:

5 True Altum Angels - I have had these since November 2013. They are silver dollar sized or a bit larger now, twice as big as when I got them. They have been acclimated to Vancouver, WA tapwater. Very healthy. Asking $180.

4 German blue rams. I got these guys from a breeder in California. They are much nicer than most that you find in the LFS. I have 2 males and 2 females. One pair has spawned multiple times already. They are about 6 months old now. $15 per pair.

9 Red/blue Columbian tetras - Nice and healthy. $10 for all.

2 bristlenose plecos - 1 albino female and 1 normal male. $5 each.

PM or text/call me at 360-601-0037. I will post some pictures shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store