What do you think of this Datnoid?

arowjdm0103

Exodon
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2013
Datnoidsland
I went to the local pet store today and saw couple dats for sale, they label it as Siamese and I take a look at it. To me it look more like NTT the one I already have. What do you guys think before I buy this.

IMG_1190.JPG

IMG_1191.JPG

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
What kind of prices are they selling them for down there? A lot of price gouging on NTTs lately... I see 4 inchers for sale selling for $50 one place then people trying to sell them for $150+ lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ookutoo

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2011
bloomfield NJ 07003
What kind of prices are they selling them for down there? A lot of price gouging on NTTs lately... I see 4 inchers for sale selling for $50 one place then people trying to sell them for $150+ lol.

NTT price have gone up. I remember I payed $30 for a 4" now $75. Recently they are going for $150 for 5-6" at multiple fish stores. Some even more.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
NTT have gone up in price and they have always cost more than indos around here.A few years ago I lucked up on a near eight incher for over thirty bucks and even then it would be easily twice that price at any other place...Theses days the real price gouging is going on with three bar and other patterned indos.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store