What My fish Eats....

xaenali

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2014
Pakistan
Hi guys.. Just wanted to share some pics of the food that my fishes eat other then normal pellets and how I deal with it, I get these fishes from a person who cooks it and sell it like a (PAKORA) if you ever heard of this term,if you don't use Google !!... these come from river where I live ..(it includes fishes like Mahasher,Rohu,Thela etc),:D . So what I basically do is that after buying these I wash them thoroughly and remove the extra internal stuff that may pollutes aquarium water then I cut the plastic bags in to small pieces and put about 4,6,8,9 fishes in it depending on how many i am going to use later..after completing this step I put these small pieces of bag containing fish in to a large Plastic bag which then go to the refrigerator....

What I am showing you here is approximately 2 kg of fish and it last 1-2 months or may be longer depending on how much I feed them ....and If anyone Interested that how much It cost me ....well it only cost me 400 PKR or around ($4)...:WHOA::).

My Monsters eats like a monster and they love it ....

I have 1 Silver Arowana (15-17'') ...2 Paroon Shark (9-11'')...and 2 Oscars (8-9'')....

IMAG0431.jpg

IMAG0432.jpg

IMAG0433.jpg

IMAG0434.jpg

IMAG0436_BURST001.jpg

IMAG0437.jpg

IMAG0439.jpg

IMAG0442.jpg

IMAG0444.jpg

IMAG0446.jpg

IMAG0448.jpg

IMAG0449.jpg