How many times a day do you feed your rays?

Aronus

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2014
Ohio
How many times do you feed your rays? I am feeding mine three times a day. Frozen blood worms and frozen krill.

rayguy84

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2013
pennsylvania
How big? What species?........mine get fed twice a day shrimp and chopped earthworms

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

stingray keeper

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2013
Canada
2+ times a day. Every couple of weeks i skip a day. Rays are 14-18" and are in excellent condition so i don't feed them to make them get fat. Just to be sure they're content. With smaller or new rays i will feed as often as i possibly can to bulk them up.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
I feed twice per day now

I used to feed once but lost to many tank mates

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

rlane

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Morristown, NJ
I am feeding twice a day now and when I can I will give them a third smaller feeding. They are doing amazing and growing like weeds.

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
I'm a twice a day feeder. Except when I travel for work (every other weekend). Then the house sitter feeds just once per day. Pups have a constant supply of live blackworms and ghost shrimp to snack on whenever they are hungry. Pregnant females are fed 3 times daily very heavily.

Kolossus

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2007
Where the heart is!!!
Twice a day...morning and early to late evening. Usually frozen thawed or worms once and pellets once.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Hope_WA

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2014
Washington State
Three times, morning, when I'm home for lunch, and night. Frozen bloodworms, plankton, tubifex worms, and occasionally beef heart. Sometimes I get live black worms and I always have some fish swimming in the tank in case he needs a snack, usually guppies, mollies, and platies.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store