Mickey Rooney dies at 93

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Eight wives I think and he turned down the role of Archie Bunker.

pigoo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 25, 2013
United States
From what I've seen...his death is getting very little recognition. The guy was an actor since the 1930's (Hollywood royalty so to speak)...and other recent actor deaths like [FONT=arial, sans-serif]Philip Seymour Hoffman and Paul Walker....got way way way more attention.

I guess (from a media standpoint)...it's better to die young & dumb...than old & wise!

I know some folks will say that Mickey Rooney wasn't wise. But hey...he lived to be 93 years old!:)[/FONT]

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
the dood was cool...the king of ladies men of his era.....:popcorn:

BuffaloPolypteridae

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2013
Buffalo
From what I've seen...his death is getting very little recognition. The guy was an actor since the 1930's (Hollywood royalty so to speak)...and other recent actor deaths like [FONT=arial, sans-serif]Philip Seymour Hoffman and Paul Walker....got way way way more attention.

I guess (from a media standpoint)...it's better to die young & dumb...than old & wise!

I know some folks will say that Mickey Rooney wasn't wise. But hey...he lived to be 93 years old!:)[/FONT]
Yeah I can't believe that this is the first I've heard of it. Such a funny little guy lol I loved it when he would get into something.

Phillip Seymour Hoffman however... The same crap that killed him has taken out 8 friends of mine. I swear I'm gonna go all FSU on these dealers

Sent from my XT1080 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
I loved Mickey Rooney, I hadn't heard this until now. Who said "who?" How can you have never heard of him............really? Boys Town was a classic!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store