South Florida Trip in June, any interest?

Eatsomekiwis

Dovii
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2005
Driving down from DC to fish June 8th-15th, anyone interested in making a trip out of it? This will be my 2nd trip down and have a good idea of where to catch what and how to catch them.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

lyfeoffishing

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2013
florida
How far south? I'm in broward (Coral Springs) and I know some good spots for snakeheads and chances at oscars and some other cichlids. Also how do you like to fish? Live bait or lures (I'm a lure guy myself). Also have some spots for freshwater snook/tarpoon. Let me know

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Eatsomekiwis

Dovii
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2005
Miami Dade and broward, would live to hook up to a bullseye on a hollow body frog! I am all lure, having some custom jigs made, have you heard of northstar baits? I fish for them and help run their Facebook page. Here's some of my gear, the steez is my light pbass rod

How far south? I'm in broward (Coral Springs) and I know some good spots for snakeheads and chances at oscars and some other cichlids. Also how do you like to fish? Live bait or lures (I'm a lure guy myself). Also have some spots for freshwater snook/tarpoon. Let me know

lyfeoffishing

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2013
florida
Well shot me a pm when it's a lil closer to the dates you'll be down here we could definitely hook up and fish some. I can certainly get you a snakehead on a hollow bodied frog no problem with some bass mixed in.
Oh and I see your a bait caster man I could never get the hang of those things I'm a spinner kind of guy unless it's saltwater lol

Miami Dade and broward, would live to hook up to a bullseye on a hollow body frog! I am all lure, having some custom jigs made, have you heard of northstar baits? I fish for them and help run their Facebook page. Here's some of my gear, the steez is my light pbass rod

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store