Hybrid cats

mike_sema

Hail Hogs
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
HOT Water
So after talking to a few of my closer customer I found that some of them have a real problem with hybrids. The fish in ?? Are Paroon x RTC and Niger x TSN both of which will be here later this week.. I am interested in the opinion of the masses and if you have any actual experience with these two hybrids please share.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

corn fed

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 24, 2014
Nebraska
How are they having a problem? with their health, longevity, ethics, other? I know some people say they have issues with their health. I think they are awesome fish and would get one of I could house it properly.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

mike_sema

Hail Hogs
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
HOT Water
How are they having a problem? with their health, longevity, ethics, other? I know some people say they have issues with their health. I think they are awesome fish and would get one of I could house it properly.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Just the general opinion of it being unethical lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

mike_sema

Hail Hogs
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2008
HOT Water

pelleeklund

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
I'd buy one of those ParoonxRtc's in a minute if I didn't think it would eat my stock. Matter of fact, if I saw them at my local shop I wouldn't be able to walk past them without buying it and rolling the dice. Really cool. Don't sweat the ethics either, people don't have to buy them. Plus your giving them something to complain about, and if it wasn't hybrids it would be something else, so your helping.

baconmeupscotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
Kansas
Just the general opinion of it being unethical lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
I'm only against hybrids when they aren't awesome. I'd love to see some full grown pics of these.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store