Odyssea CFS 11i/14i

fish squish

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
United States
I have the 500 and 700 gph models, was wondering if the larger units move more water as they claim, or if they just have more media. Anyone with either the 11i/14i please chime in and let me know your experience with these filters.

Paulbearer

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2008
Marion, NC
I have the 500 and 700 gph models, was wondering if the larger units move more water as they claim, or if they just have more media. Anyone with either the 11i/14i please chime in and let me know your experience with these filters.
I have had the 14i for the past year and after the first cleaning it was never the same. The flow slowed drastically as though it couldn't push the water back up the tube. Took it apart several times and cleaned it to no avail. Just moved to nc and went to reset it up and now it won't run at all. I had the 700 for over two years on an old 220 I had and loved it, however this model I just go I would not recommend to anyone. Cleaning it is a pain in the behind because you can't reach to the bottom with your arm...in MY opinion, stay away from them.

Sent from my XT1031 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store