Been hearing of a white spot motoro

gorak

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
mn
I was just told I had a white spot Motoro. I though she was a high spot Motoro. What would the general thoughts be for her?

uploadfromtaptalk1396928126647.jpguploadfromtaptalk1396928145936.jpguploadfromtaptalk1396928157737.jpg

FishDog

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2008
B.G. KY
Many names for motoros, some may actually be a different species but most likely this one is a product of it's environment instead of being it's own species. It is a super nice motoro and if you wanted to call it a high spot then feel free but I would not call it a white spot. When I think of motoros I classify them as marble, blue, dark base, and light base.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

gorak

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
mn
I get so confused with all the names. I was told once ones like this were superspot. I think superspots look like star motoros. Is just gets crazy...

I like her and she is coming along great. I imported her as a "WC high spot motoro". That was the name I was given/asked for.

I am a fan of motoros with lots of spots. The ones with few spots don't draw me in as much.

I am gonna breed her with my bdxleo. I think I read on here in a thread that brown rays get overlooked for the black rays. I agree on that and even though I am gonna make hybrids I still like the looks of some densely spotted motoros.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
Nice Motoro... These multi small spot ones ( and a lot of the odder motoros) come out of peru instead of columbia. GL with her. Superspot is usually when smaller spots come in between the bigger ones as they grow... like TI spotting on a bd

gorak

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
mn
Thanks, yeah she is out of Peru.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store