90 gallon Aquarium with SRD Flowerhorn Pick up Only $400

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brrraaad

Feeder Fish
Apr 8, 2014
San Diego
Looking to get out of the Hobby as I will be traveling this summer. The tank is a glass 90 gallon that does have some scratches on the lower bottom due to sand and cleaning, its not very noticeable; the back is painted black. . The filtration system is monsterous; it is a 40 gal wet/dry setup with bio balls. It has 2 overflow outlets that drain into the media and I have a sump pump running to a PHOSBAN canister filled with charcoal and the main pump returning the water to the Aquarium. This set up keeps the tank crystal clear and is what some would call overkill but I like my tanks clean. I have never in my 10 years of had any fish die or any disease in my tanks. Just bought a brand new LED lighting system as well, has daylights and blue moon lights if your into that. The overflow is very nice and quiet. Also included is my pride and joy; he is a Super Red Dragon Flowerhorn bought from Pet Zone SD 11 months ago. This is a Premium Flowerhorn and he has an amazing personality (he's like a dog and eats out of your hand). I hate to do this but I just wont be able to care for the aquarium anymore. I will not entertain low ball offers. . Also the canopy and stand are very nice and stained a dark mahogony color. Looks Great. far from your standard petsmart aquarium. This thing looks classy in any room.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/for/4413535157.html

Located in Escondido, CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store