Bichir show TONIGHT at 6 PM EST,

Sauteman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2011
usa
www.blogtalkradio.com
I am looking for someone to act as a guest and come on and talk bichirs with me.
If you are interested please either pm me here on MFK or send me a message on facebook- Alex Cardinale or email my address aquaticwetline@outlook.com
My co-host is out tonight, so I would love to have a good fun bichir convo with a fellow bichir fan.
Or the first person who responds gets it.
Join the Aquatic Wetline Online Radio LIVE in 2 hours at 6 PM EST, as we will be talking about Bichirs Polypterus! We will be debuting a new series called exotic and oddball fish where we will talk about oddball fish! Tonight we will talk about the different species of bichirs, what makes them a unique fish, and much more! You can call in at 347-989-8142 dial 1 to talk about bichirs with us, share why you love em, or you can can ask questions. See you in 2 hours at 6 PM EST!
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/aquaalex/2014/04/09/exotic-fish-and-oddball-chat-polypterus-species-1

Sauteman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2011
usa
www.blogtalkradio.com
Still looking anyone!!! anyone at all!
This will be a special guest today, and then could turned out to be a bichir host to do a series on bichirs... anyone interested it will be fun! :)
pm me so I could give you the number to call in and I'll need your name.

mikehagan

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2011
Pittsburgh
That was fun! Sorry about my phone. It made a beep a few times and I couldnt hear what you were saying. If you ever want me on again just let me know.

Oxydoras

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2009
West Coast
Fantastic job guys, keep it up!

Sauteman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2011
usa
www.blogtalkradio.com
I want to thank Mike for being our wonderful guest from right here MFK! :)
That was fun! Sorry about my phone. It made a beep a few times and I couldnt hear what you were saying. If you ever want me on again just let me know.
Not a problem, I will def have you on agian!

I will definitely listen again I loved it.
Thank you!

Fantastic job guys, keep it up!
Thank you!

Karl K

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2014
Denmark
I missed it, converting us time to danish is a hell :D!
Well, ill try and catch the next show :D Why is your name in pink?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store