180 & 450 acrylic with huge calc reactor & extras - $975

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeonardsSkull

Feeder Fish
Jun 18, 2013
United States
$975 for everything
Two beautiful custom built tanks, drilled with overflows. One is 3'x5'x4'T other is 2'x4'x3'T. Both have custom refugiums, sculpted rock, stainless steel stands that are roughly the same dimensions as the tanks, wood paneling. Calcium reactor is an MRC CR-6. I'll also give you all the equipment (heaters, pumps, lights, etc.) Big tank needs a little sanding but nothing you couldn't do in a weekend. Easily 1/10th of the original value. Calc reactor alone is over $700 retail. Pickup only. Email me (Pete) at petergemerson@gmail.com or call 802-777-5832 between 6PM and 11PM.

Here are some pictures of the small tank, large one is the same style but 1 foot larger in every dimension.
http://imgur.com/a/uv4s5

LeonardsSkull

Feeder Fish
Jun 18, 2013
United States
Sorry! A little hard to read the grey text above!

$975 for everything
Two beautiful custom built tanks, drilled with overflows. One is 3'x5'x4'T other is 2'x4'x3'T. Both have custom refugiums, sculpted rock, stainless steel stands that are roughly the same dimensions as the tanks, wood paneling. Calcium reactor is an MRC CR-6. I'll also give you all the equipment (heaters, pumps, lights, etc.) Big tank needs a little sanding but nothing you couldn't do in a weekend. Easily 1/10th of the original value. Calc reactor alone is over $700 retail. Pickup only. Email me (Pete) at petergemerson@gmail.com or call 802-777-5832 between 6PM and 11PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store