red belly piranha fry

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassd

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2014
montreal
currently in the process of raising the fry should be ready in 3 weeks taking offers on groups 7$ for singles and deals for groups send me an email at cassd86@hotmail.com ill get back to you asap thanks for your interest

cassd

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2014
montreal
I have never shipped fish but I would be interested in trying so if anyone is interested I would give it a shot

lando

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2013
fort st john bc canada
Sorry clicked your link and a big warner popped up saying it was a scam. If you are scamming people for money there is a bunch of nasty words is like to say to you. But I'd just like to say give your head a shake.....

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

cassd

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2014
montreal
I am not scamming anything as you will see in the months to come of my activity I didn't realize that was even a case on a forum like this but I geuss scamming is possible everywhere but don't know how I would be able to convince anyone that I am not a scam so ya very interesting statement

cassd

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2014
montreal
It's my 2nd and 3rd batch that is in the process and I'm about to have an abundance I'm in the process of getting a website in the next few weeks
I geuss I'm inexperienced in selling fish and just expanding my potential clients then just local classifieds
( looking to take money from my fry to get a larger tank for adults and make a better breeding set up

cassd

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2014
montreal
Anyone interested looks like I have 400-650 surviving after about a week been eating for 2 days now bbs also I still have 15 the size of a nickel to a quarter left from my first batch

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store