Just bought one of these but I am wondering what u guys think of it
(It's the 2000L/H one )

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk App

ZEROPILOT

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2013
South east Florida
It looks like my $50 AQUATOP. (Chinese) If it is under a different name, It seems to be a nice little quiet filter. The media bags are special, though. Does yours contain zippered mesh bags? I found mine on BLACK FRIDAY on clearance. I should've bought more. Impressive so far....

crxlsturbo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2013
Cental Coast,Ca
I don't have any experience with the 104. But I am running the 304 on my 100g. It's been running for about 5 month's for me now with no problems. The previous owner had it for about year. Good flow and filtration. Overall it's okay. The only thing I don't like is all the baskets have a plastic O ring that all have to connect together. I had a hard time aligning them.

Sent from my XT1080 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Jkempel

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2013
Empel - Netherlands
It looks like my $50 AQUATOP. (Chinese) If it is under a different name, It seems to be a nice little quiet filter. The media bags are special, though. Does yours contain zippered mesh bags? I found mine on BLACK FRIDAY on clearance. I should've bought more. Impressive so far....
I don't think its the same filter, just looked it up and it looks different from what I have, and I didn't get any bags or filter media with it . And its big too (20L)

It's pretty powerful and quiet till now so that's something I like about it, and it has pump on it so I don't have to suck it to fill it up .

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk App

iufan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2014
United States
I have the jebao return pump. With the return pump most of the. DC controllable pumps are all made in China but badged under different manufacturers (waveline, speed wave etc) from what I understand, jebao is the factories brand, so your getting basically the same pump as the others, no brand name, but a lot cheaper.

not saying it is, but could be a similar case with the filter.

i love my jebao return pump FWIW.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store