hello all

flyboy367

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2014
sayreville, nj
Long time stalker of this site finally decided to sign up. Getting divorced and getting my own house and ive decided to go fish crazy.

First off i have a stocked 240 im moving. Im almost done building a stand and 3d background. The challenge part is getting my african pike and a few other fish out and storing them for a day or 2 while i move the tank and get it running. My base idea is a 55 gallon toteto put the fish in with tank water and run one of the fluval fx5 on it while i get the tank with the sand and other fx5 running at the new house. Only 55 gallons is pretty damn heavy on its own. I have this thought to make an ark of the covenant type holder from 2x4 to move it with a friend but im open to suggestions. Ive had these guys from fry almost so i dont want to loose any.
After thats done im building a turtle pond in the living room which will leave me with an open 150 to do somethong else.
Ive also allocated some funds for a 12x24 shed im waiting on the price for solar panels i plan to put my hot tub along with a small bar, windows and skylites, garden around the outer edge and a 10x12x4' pond in the middle. I definitly want a red tail cat maybe a wolf fish and some vampire fish i dunno. Going to need some plans for that since id like to have sone windows on the side. Anyway Hi

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
Hello there and welcome to MFK! Sounds like you got am AWESOME setup going bro! If you need some ideas for your 150 I can give you a lot if nice stocks, an all catfish tank would look pretty cool IMO. But that's just me and if you ever get into the catfish forum you'll probably see me posting a lot in there. If you need any help with cats (suggestions, compatibility, tank size, etc) let me know and I'll help the best I can. Oh yeah and did I mention I like catfish, lol :ROFL:.

No but seriously welcome to the forum!

axs377

Polypterus
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2006
PA
Welcome and I look forward to seeing the pictures of all your upcoming projects.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Damn can I move into the shed lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Karl K

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2014
Denmark
Welcome, seems like you have some cool tanks :D
Red Tail Catfish, would be good in the pond :D!

flyboy367

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2014
sayreville, nj
Thanks, i like stuff with teeth lol. Cats are cool just getting things that will stay in the tank for size is the challenge.

How do i go about posting pictures.

flyboy367

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2014
sayreville, nj
Thanks, i like stuff with teeth lol. Cats are cool just getting things that will stay in the tank for size is the challenge.

How do i go about posting pictures.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I just downloaded the app on my phone and down load pics like that....vids just copy the youtube link

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store