How to get Ntt to eat non-live good???

Khapham_1997

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2013
My house!!!!!
Hey guys. I just got 2 Ntt from my friend. They're about 6"-7". He only feed them feeders. How do you train them to eat non-live food like tilapia, smelts and beefheart? I already have 1 indo and 1 ntt on tilapia and smelts. Pls help me :3

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
You gotta go cold turkey and cease feeding the NTT the live food and as they see the other dats eat the offered foods the NTT should learn and fall in line sooner or later after they get hungry enough.It is hard to say how long it takes for them to take the food as it could take anywhere from a few days all the way to over a month.

Khapham_1997

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2013
My house!!!!!
You gotta go cold turkey and cease feeding the NTT the live food and as they see the other dats eat the offered foods the NTT should learn and fall in line sooner or later after they get hungry enough.It is hard to say how long it takes for them to take the food as it could take anywhere from a few days all the way to over a month.
Thank you sir! I just fed them beefheart and one of my new ntt showed sign of interesting! Good news right? So i just keep doing what I'm doing? And hopefully after a week to a month? they will start eating?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
It isn't a easy thing or you'd see more on pellets but I'd do what krich said.
Thanks bro and I wanted to mention that I've never used the garlic products but they just might work.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store