INJURY?

rajatariqmustafa15

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2014
Pakistan
well everyone hi once again sorry to tease you guys all the time. i just brought a Thai-silk flower-horn and noticed it has red spots on its body. i brought the flower-horn yesterday and it seems to be lethargic, but it is eating its its food. i am feeding it hikari cichlid gold. what is this. i apologize for starting a new thread but i need help again. i am currently using anti fungus medicine with also prevents early stages of red spot
DSC_0152.JPG

DSC_0152.JPG

Mr. Allgood

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2012
Iowa
That is not a silk. Looks like that red is supposed to be there. Are you a troll or do you just not have the ability to use an internet search engine?

rajatariqmustafa15

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2014
Pakistan
That is not a silk. Looks like that red is supposed to be there. Are you a troll or do you just not have the ability to use an internet search engine?
Look mr.allgood. If u look closely u can can see the fishes meat. That pretty much looks like an injury or bacterial infection but I can't tell what it is. What do u think.? I searched but didn't find anything that answers my question so I decided to post on the site. Now that u understand. What do u think it is. Look at the two red patches. They are on one side but not the other

Mr. Allgood

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2012
Iowa
Ah, I see. I am on my phone with a little screen so I thought you were referring to the large red area. I can't see much from my phone but I can tell you that that fish does not even resemble a Thai silk, which is why I asked if you were just trolling it up in here

xaenali

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2014
Pakistan
Raja...are you keeping it in a community tank??? Becuase i can See oscar and parrot behind her....if i am not wrong!!.. so the point is did you notice it after putting in it there ...if so !! Then it may be due to the fight......so regarding treatment you must keep your water clean ....and treat it with medicine that prevent infection!!! .

Sent from my HTC One using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
+1 pristine water and i would treat with a coarse of melafix and pimafix for preventative measures.

rajatariqmustafa15

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2014
Pakistan
So it's oscars,green terrors,flowerhorns,bps,sun catffish.
I haven't seen any type of fight, and all my other fish are afraid of the oscar.
anyway I was just worried that it might be Pseudomoniasis (bacterial infection). Are u guys sure it's an injury. I was also afraid that it might be red spot

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store