One eyed jardini

Loshmitchell101

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
My lfs has four tiny jardini all no bigger than 2". Theyre selling them at 70 each but I got a discount lol. One of them only had one eye. The owner said it came in like tha last week. I told him if no one buys that one ill come back and buy if hes discounted, that was two weeks ago! On sunday he called me and asked if I was still interested that as far as he can tell its healed and the little guy has been eating the whole time. Hes got a shipment coming in on tuesday and hed like to set up that tank, if I come in today hell sell him for 20 bucks! I said hell yeah! I went and got him and put him in one of my growouts alone. One day this guy will be in my 270. I feel good about it, I feel like no one else would take him and maybe he would have been returned or something to the vendor. I mean 20 bucks for a jardini, I dont care if he has one eye or not to me thats a steal. Would you guys have done the same thing?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
I would of in a heart beat :thumbup::D the one eye should be fine as long as it heals over with no infection , I'm guessing the jar will be the boss of the tank so shouldn't be prone to many attacks so IMO the one wye shouldnt effect him

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Post some pics , should call him Popeye :D:D:D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rodger

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2008