Australia
3 times a day and try to get on a staple diet of pellets

Sent from my GT-I9195T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

TheBroc

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2014
CALIFORNIA
My 8" silver aro won't eat food sticks or frozen krill, will eat frozen bloodworms or brine shrimp and live meal worms. How do I make it eat the food sticks?

Sent from my LGMS769 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
if its 8" you could use the starve method , if he's hungry eventually he'll eat , my 5/6 " jardini took 9 days before he ate one , my last jar took ages but I gave in a few times because I was worried he would die

Mayo

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2008
Australia
If they are eating frozen bloodworms u can try defrosting them and crushing up foodsticks and mixing with worms then re freezing. Feed them this and slowly make the ratio more foodstick less bloodworms till they take a standard food stick

TheBroc

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2014
CALIFORNIA
If they are eating frozen bloodworms u can try defrosting them and crushing up foodsticks and mixing with worms then re freezing. Feed them this and slowly make the ratio more foodstick less bloodworms till they take a standard food stick
Thanks I'll give that a try. He ate one on his own today , swished it around in his mouth... and then spit it out. :/

Sent from my LGMS769 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Mayo

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 17, 2008
Australia
If he is doing that try the starve method for a day or 2, or even break the pellet into a smaller size sometimes they just struggle to chew on a big or hard pellet

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store