Mhcblues119 10g DIY C02 tank

MHcblues119

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2007
Essex, New Jersey
Specs:
10g Tank with the old aquaclear 100 HOB
2 Liter DIY yeast CO2(Airpump on timer when lights are off)
Running 26watts of 5000k CFL bulbs(12 hours)
I dose API Leaf Zone and Seachem Flourish trace elements weekly
Stocklist:
x40 RCS (estimate)
x3 Amano Shrimp
x9 Neon Tetras
x6 harlequin rasbora
x3 Zebra Danio
x1 Betta
x6 Dwarf Corys
(I understand i have alot of fish packed in there but the plants seem to love the bioload and i have never had an issue)
Plants:
This is the IFFY part. I kinda went on a plant buying spree and forgot the names of some of the plants i purchased and picked some up from a buddy who may have given me the wrong names. So please correct me where i am wrong.
Staurogyne Repens
Micro Sword
Bacopa Caroliniana
Madegascar Lace
Carolina fanwort
Red Melon Sword
Water Sprite
anubias congensis
Anubias nana
Cryptocoryne wendtii "red"
Java Moss
The only plant i need an ID on is the Stem plant all the way in the back left.(redish tint)

Im Looking for criticism on my tank. Personally i know i have a bunch of plants that will outgrow this tank. Which sucks but when i first set up the tank i went on a buying spree and didnt really educate myself on all the plants i was buying.

image-1.jpegimage-5.jpegimage-6.jpeg

And here is a new 3g JBJ picotope I just started working on.
image-2.jpeg

image-1.jpeg

image-2.jpeg

image-5.jpeg

image-6.jpeg

brewerytattooer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2013
Rochester NY
Good looking tank. That Water Sprite is going to grow really fast and from my experiance will make a mess of your tank. As it grows pieces of it will fall off and start floating around. I pulled all of it out of my 60 gallon. I had two basket ball sized chunks of it floating on the top of that tank. Other than that. I say good job.

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
Looks very healthy! I mean its borderline overloaded with plants, but im sure it keeps the inhabitants happy and water pristine.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store