Facebook scammer

Mr. Allgood

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2012
Iowa
Just noticed u cant see the pic. Nguyen Fishery Intl offering BD pups shipped anywhere in the world from Australia $180 + shipping

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Why would anyone buy stingrays from Facebook.

Sent from the Monster Fish Keeping App

Mr. Allgood

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2012
Iowa
The majority of my sales are on Facebook. There are many sweet fb fish groups and this guy is trolling a few of them.

Mr. Allgood

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2012
Iowa
Most of the rays on here are private sellers and I am referring to facebook forums anyways silly. It was supposed to be ironic. If you haven't hit the facebook fish groups, get on it! Lots of quality groups out there.

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Several good groups local and internationally. You can see some spectacular specimens of all species of fish around the world that other hobbyist keep. There are many top notch breeders and hobbyist who arent members here and never will be.

MFK is not the end all

zapantha

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2012
American Canyon
Most of the rays on here are private sellers and I am referring to facebook forums anyways silly. It was supposed to be ironic. If you haven't hit the facebook fish groups, get on it! Lots of quality groups out there.
Ahhh I thought you meant like shipping orders, hard to be scammed when you meet up though lol. I usually see the man community vendors though.

Several good groups local and internationally. You can see some spectacular specimens of all species of fish around the world that other hobbyist keep. There are many top notch breeders and hobbyist who arent members here and never will be.

MFK is not the end all
Yeah but it's easier to trust a buyer on ebayer or MFK vendor with the whole organized seller stuff, but I have bought through many other sites with great results and MFK is a great source for help deciding who to trust, just hop on and ask anyone buy from this dude? lol.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store