Dead Fish

Vanimal

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2012
Florida
I woke up this morning to my 2 year old Senegal Bichir on the floor. Bummer. He must've been alive for a while, wish I could've saved him. uploadfromtaptalk1397738397715.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T989 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Vanimal

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2012
Florida
The back of the tank where I have my filters. The front and sides are all covered.

TheBroc

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2014
CALIFORNIA
I had the same thing happen to a tiretrack eel. only opening is in the back where the HOB sits and somehow it ended up in front of the tank dried up and stuck to the floor

Vanimal

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2012
Florida
I had the same thing happen to a tiretrack eel. only opening is in the back where the HOB sits and somehow it ended up in front of the tank dried up and stuck to the floor
Yeah, it sucks. Oh, well. Stuff happens.

Amber n The Boss

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2014
Toledo, Ohio
Awe man that sucks! The used 150 I just bought came with extra plastic strips that were easy to cut out where my filters go. I don't have a square inch of my top not covered. The only way something could get out is if it's possible to swim up the water return of my HOBs. Maybe try to find something you could do the same thing to so it doesn't happen next time?

Lead20

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2013
NY
Saran Wrap? I use it on my 125 gal in the back near my hanging filters, you barely notice it and my eels tap it and turn away they don't even try to get out anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store