Someone in eastern Ukraine telling Jews to register

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Of course I need not remind everyone that since this does borderline Religion...be careful.

Let's jump to the letter itself

Dear Ukraine citizens of Jewish nationality. Due to the fact that the leaders of the Jewish community of Ukraine supported Bendery Junta," a reference to Stepan Bandera, the leader of the Ukrainian nationalist movement which fought for Ukrainian independence at the end of World War II, "and oppose the pro-Slavic People's Republic of Donetsk, (the interim government) has decided that all citizens of Jewish descent, over 16 years of age and residing within the republic's territory are required to report to the Commissioner for Nationalities in the Donetsk Regional Administration building and register

However, the Ukranians attempting to bring the region under Russian control have denied any involvement with the flyer.

Let's hope this disappears quickly.

Full Story: http://news.yahoo.com/someones-handing-leaflets-eastern-ukraine-telling-jews-register-173828220.html

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
From what I read it was a small group from one city circulating the flyers and not the Ukraine government itself. More disturbing is reports, not substantiated totally yet, of U.S. sending ground troops and equipment to Poland. Time for some one else to step up to the plate.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
From what I read it was a small group from one city circulating the flyers and not the Ukraine government itself. More disturbing is reports, not substantiated totally yet, of U.S. sending ground troops and equipment to Poland. Time for some one else to step up to the plate.
That is disturbing...we need to get out of war(s)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store