MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
Yup and paid for it with a beautiful bullet to the leg.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Wtf?

Lol, I'm right next to riverside

But I'm not gonna judge the cop because I don't know if the dog was attacking or trying to

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
Wtf?

Lol, I'm right next to riverside

But I'm not gonna judge the cop because I don't know if the dog was attacking or trying to
He walked into a locked gate. Even if the dog was attacking (looking at him, I doubt it. very friendly dog) the cop was still in the wrong. So you should judge. He was in the wrong, tried to kill a family dog and shot himself because of it.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
He walked into a locked gate. Even if the dog was attacking (looking at him, I doubt it. very friendly dog) the cop was still in the wrong. So you should judge. He was in the wrong, tried to kill a family dog and shot himself because of it.
Nice looking dogs have turned deadly before.

I didn't know he entered the gate. But even if he did and a dog attacks, should he just say oh well I deserve it?

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
Yes you should. As would you if you walk into someones private yard and got bit. That is one of the biggest things dogs through the years have been trained for. defense!

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Just rewatched, he was serving an eviction notice so the dude was just doing his job, no?

And yes, the dog looks friendly,.....around people he knows and grew up with

I'd never approach that thing

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
Serve an eviction notice but do not walk into a gate until you know its safe. If its not, dont go in.

Chub_by

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2012
Europe
This is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing, haven't smiled this wide in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store