Great deal on FX6

fast lane

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2005
Montana
I apologize if this isn't the right section, but didn't see anywhere else to put it. Figure it made sense going here. Anyhoo.

Anyone looking for a new filter; I stumbled across a great deal on an FX6. Normally Petco has 15% off coupons that they advertise, but they usually don't help out any as everything they sell is usually listed at retail. So by the time you take the 15% off their normal prices, it's the same price you can get it for anywhere else. And when they do have things on sale, they usually don't qualify for the discounts.

Well I don't know if it's a mistake on their part, but they have the FX6 currently on sale for 295.00 bucks. That's cheaper than I've seen it anywhere else so I decided to pull the trigger on it. Well I put it in the cart and decide to try the 15% off coupon for kicks, and what do you know, it took it. So until it changes you can get an FX6 shipped to your door for just over 250 bucks. :) That's a no brainer for this filter IMO. Hell used FX5's are selling on eg-ay for this much.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Good tip.Post this in General Aquaria so more members will see it.

Conlin2

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2011
Altamonte Springs,Fl.
I remember when you got get new FX5s for 250 that's when I bought both of mine.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store