Green and Asian Arowanas forsale on Craigslist

Djzest909

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2014
San Bernardino
Saw a post on Craigslist for Asian arowana sale for $250 shipping from minnesota using paypower reloadit is it a scam? Trust or not to trust?

Adamrhh

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2010
Ohio
www.theratpub.com
It's probably legit to be honest... there is thousands of Asian Arowana floating around. Most of the "legit" ones are pick up though. Either way I wouldn't buy from anyone selling them because it encourages it even more.

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
Sounds like a scam or setup to me. Only legit one ive ever heard of sold in the states went for quite a premium

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
Checking the phone number would have told you it was a scam. The number traces to a telemarketer scam number in Georgia and a bunch of other states. Each state has a similar ad for a popular pet at ridiculously low prices. The number is also a 'hang-up" number. They verify that a residential number is active and sell the numbers to other telemarketers.

DeadFishParadise

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2014
Dead Zone
Totally Scam. First of all, people who really selling asian arownas would never post their ads online. Second, with $250, u can only get a black arowana or a jardini arowana. And third, Asian arowanas start at least $1300 and up...Be very careful! There are lots of scammers out there!

TheBroc

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2014
CALIFORNIA
if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. scam for sure. you would be better off sending me the $250. that way at least you wouldn't be expecting a fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store