New baby monster in the QT tank!

LSUFireGal

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2014
Houston, TX
96dfee01-c11f-4875-9652-264fb71f1b65.jpg

Meet Glory the Stars and Stripes Puffer! He is the newest addition to the Kyle's Reef family. I happened into the LFS yesterday and someone had placed a special order for a S&SP that was under an inch. Turns out they felt like this one was too small. :( It probably would have spent forever at the store waiting for someone with a giant tank who loves fish more than inverts. Biggles the Harlequin Tusk already eats all my snails anyway. He got lucky and we brought him home. He is almost an inch long and he is super friendly and seems happy in his QT with an Emperor Angel buddy. Hard to believe this little squirt will be a foot and a half long one day. Looks like I will be doing a round of hypo to treat ich though. Yuck.

96dfee01-c11f-4875-9652-264fb71f1b65.jpg

Matt S

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2012
Mass
Yeah I got a little guy growing out to awesome fish and super personable but he does like to make runs at my fingers when he gets the chance lol he's a little monster I always have to keep an eye on him he's never intimidated I can stick my whole arm in the tank and he'll try and bite me still lmao ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1398888380.739835.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

LSUFireGal

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2014
Houston, TX
Nice. Mine likes to be petted on the head. Weird. Maybe he will calm down a bit when he is bigger and your hand is less intimidating.

Matt S

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2012
Mass
Nice. Mine likes to be petted on the head. Weird. Maybe he will calm down a bit when he is bigger and your hand is less intimidating.
Yeah well for now he just tries eating everything that hits the water I hand feed him krill but I got to keep my fingers above water and even then he still takes his shot every now and then lol I love him though he's a little 3 inch monster

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store