Aquabid vendor Amazing_Betta

Lead20

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2013
NY
Hey guys I found a guy on aquabid selling some EBJDs for a cheap price with inexpensive shipping. Has anyone ever bought any stock from the vendor Amazing_Betta ? If so what were your experiences? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

BASSTIAN182

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2011
NC
Laura is a good guy, and I would do business with him again. But, I got ebjd with minor deformities , and slow growth rates a while back. You want find a nicer guy to work with, but don't expect great quality ebjd.

Lead20

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2013
NY
Laura is a good guy, and I would do business with him again. But, I got ebjd with minor deformities , and slow growth rates a while back. You want find a nicer guy to work with, but don't expect great quality ebjd.
Ty for the honesty, my shipment should be arriving tomorrow

deuxe

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2013
Brooklyn
Lmk how ur ebjd are growing bro. I put all mine in a 40 and they look so tiny now lol

duanes

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2007
Isla Taboga Panama via Milwaukee
Although I have no experience with the above vendor, I must say.....
Growth rates have everything to do with how fish are kept, and not much to do with the vendor. If water is changed once per month, growth rate will be slower than once per week, just as growth will be slower if water is changed once per week will be slower than every other day. This is especially true for young fish.
And
Minor deformities are also more prevalent when buying very young fish/small fish because many deformities don't become obvious or apparent until fish are older/larger, especially when raising large schools of fry.
When I buy very for example 10 young fish, I am not surprised when 1 or 2 will exhibit some minor deformity.
For me the deformed ones usually become feeders, and are never used in breeding.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store