My tank.

thohman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2014
Michigan
My tank is a 75g standard. Fake plants to add color, with real driftwood. One big rock out of my garden, with small natural looking rocks for substrate. I have 2 plecos, 3 tiger barbs, and 13 exodons. I know people say the barbs are gonna have a tough time but seem to be doing ok currently. Fish are fed algae tabs, frozen bloodworms and chicken, flakes and dried bloodworms and shrimp.

I run 2 penguin bio-wheel 350s rated for 70 gallon each, and a small sponge filter. Water stays at 78* and perams look good with my one or two 50% WCs a week. Tank was properly cycled and clarity is 9/10.

What do you guys think? I know you can't really see the fish but this is the tank.

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1398021557.066976.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Yea....the barbs may or may not get beat up. Keep 'em well fed. Nice tank.

thohman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2014
Michigan
Thank you for the response, really just looking for affirmation and to make sure I'm not forgetting anything major. I also have a "hidden" cave for the plecos and the smaller fish to take refuge if needed! Thanks again, worked hard on it and even the wife likes it!!

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
My tank has fake plants in it as well. Live plants prolly be better but not up for the maintenance. As long as ur happy with it.

TripleW

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 5, 2012
Iowa
Looks good man. Nice job.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store