Need help with cloudy tank

RoadRage

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 24, 2013
NorthWest
My 90 gal tank has become unbelievably cloudy almost over night. I've been fish keeping for over 20 years and have never had an issue like this. I have tested the water for everything, and all the levels are perfect. I do have slightly low ph. The only thing I've changed in last few months is added some live plants. I've done 2 50% water changes in last 2 days with no change. Any thoughts on what's caused this cloudy water

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Vanica

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Is it an established tank? And how many plants did you add?

RoadRage

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 24, 2013
NorthWest
Yes tank is established, its been up and running for about 3 Years. I have 2 6-8 inch red terrors a small school of clown loaches a common pleco about 9 inches and a convict cichlid. I did upgrade my lighting for the live plants. I added a very large amazon sword and a variety of grasses and foreground plants for a total of about 15 plant's. I will add a photo soon

snake8myelbo

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2008
ut
Wow that looks bad! I've never used that ada clear stuff? Maybe try some carbon?

Sent from my C6606 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

RoadRage

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 24, 2013
NorthWest
The last pic is what was recommended to me to clear the tank. I was told to put it into my canister filter. But I want your opinions before I use it

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store