Plz HELP! Whats wrong with my FH?

907Mi3N

Feeder Fish
Apr 21, 2014
Anchorage ak
Hey guys im not sure whats wrong with my PRIDE AND JOY he's Fading his color Fast is it common or does it have something 2 do with Stress or Water maybe? Plz help thanks!
image.jpg B4
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

coflowerhornguy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2014
denver co
I'm on my phone right now so pics are hard to see but is he acting normal? If so he is probably a fader but to be sure how is your water quality? Is he eating what is the tank temp? More information please.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

907Mi3N

Feeder Fish
Apr 21, 2014
Anchorage ak
I'm on my phone right now so pics are hard to see but is he acting normal? If so he is probably a fader but to be sure how is your water quality? Is he eating what is the tank temp? More information please.

Yeah his appetite is very good. Im feeding him frozen bloodworms,sumo red pellets and dry shrimp thos should be fine?,my temp is always between 81-84 degrees and my water is always kept clean and clear and i change 30% of the water at the end of every week and i always test my water after, but still he's fading,He's even Housed in my 180GL,but i notice all the others look fine and some even brighter so im kinda lost lol but i do hope its noting to do with my actions. Crossing fingers thats because he's a Fader.. Thanks you guys so much for the help but if theres any suggestions please let me knw thanks!

907Mi3N

Feeder Fish
Apr 21, 2014
Anchorage ak
Hey guys i notice his Red has Brighting up today so it might just be his kind, but y i was worried was when i asked most people they say they keep there color after 4-5inch and he's 6'' so thats why i thought something was wrong, But thanks to all who helped Greatly appreciated!!

Ohh by the way were do i go for a iPhone app?? Anyone?? Thank u!
u guys take care!

coflowerhornguy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2014
denver co
I wouldn't worry some times they get stressed out and lighten up. And some times they fade I have a female that after two years faded it was very strange.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store