Boy stows away on plane from Cali to Hawaii!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Think they are going to make him pay for a ticket? ahttp://abcnews.go.com/Health/experts-question-plane-stowaways-survival-story/story?id=23405312

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
Nice security they got there. Good to know next time im in a rush and dont want to go through security checkpoint, access to the jets is only a fence away. Miracle he survived though I read 80% of people die in that situation

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I hated hearing this story all day yesterday. They damn near praised the guy as a hero, cause he could've died or should've died. He should've been snatched out of
that wheel well and treated like the criminal he is. Last I heard no charges are gonna be filed.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I guess they'll charge his parents double for his flight back home.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I hated hearing this story all day yesterday. They damn near praised the guy as a hero, cause he could've died or should've died. He should've been snatched out of
that wheel well and treated like the criminal he is. Last I heard no charges are gonna be filed.
No charges because he's a minor.....lol. U want him charged with trespassing? He wasn't snatched out of the wheel well because he wasn't found on the plane. He walked out after he woke up. Was only caught by security cameras after they saw him wondering around. I bet that's great news for terrorists. You no longer have to board the planes to mess with them. Just hop the fence lol

Krich, this story is lame compared to that ferry that capsized in Korea. Is there a thread for that? What do you think of the entire crew being arrested

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I apologize for my poor choice of current event threads lol...but seriously I have been paying a little attention to that story as it is covered on the news shows and I feel really bad for those folks,most of them were school students.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
I apologize for my poor choice of current event threads lol...but seriously I have been paying a little attention to that story as it is covered on the news shows and I feel really bad for those folks,most of them were school students.
369 students or something like that. The principal has already committed suicide from grief

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yeah I heard about the principle taking his own life,that's brutal...I'm not sure how to feel about the whole crew being arrested as I understood the captain pretty much abandoned his position so someone had to take control of the ship?

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
Ya that ferry story is messed up. I heard the crew was told to begin evacuating but the captain ordered them all to their rooms for 30 min before it actually capsized. Shame on him and I hope he gets some horrifying sentence. Cement shoes seem fitting for a captain who essentially killed all the passangers to save himself.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store