Large piranha tanks out there please post

cassd

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2014
montreal
I am currently looking for a new tank for my 11 rbp that are in my 90g they have started breeding and are getting aggressive I originally got 12 lost one to my error (water parameters) and was going to sell off some adult when I had to downsize my shoal due to tank size well I can't get rid of any lol so I'm looking for a bigger tank I am looking for something 180-240 gallons with a large foot print just wanted to hear about everyone else's monster piranha tanks post what you got

cassd

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2014
montreal
Awesome thread translation kinda sucks but I'm from montreal so I got most of the French words lol

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
Haha didnt see you are in montreal but yes my jaw about hit the floor when I first saw those piranha communities.

cassd

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2014
montreal
I'm hopeing to cash out a bit from my rbp fry and buy the parents a larger tank then maybe do a single specimen in the 90 not sure what yet

cassd

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2014
montreal
Damn your right lol I am currently looking for a 180+ tank so they will have some more space and I am transferring a pair into a 40g breeder I picked up in the next few days so that will bring it down to 9 in the 90 but like I said I am trying to get a larger tank now and they are adults but they are only a year and a half tops so they are still growing

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store