SAVE ME GUYS!!!!

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
I think I'm turning guys I need your help to regain my monster fishness..... Lately I have been liking the smaller nano style tanks like 5 gallons and 10 gallons now that I am actually experienced enough to keep parameters correct. I really like the whole dirted planted look and I can get a complete setup for under $30 :D I think I will buy a few more 5 gallons........ I think I'm loosing my monster fishness lol please talk some sense into me haha here is my current dirted and planted 5 gallon with one new betta as my white one died of a heater malfunction No worries though an RTC will never loose in my interests over nano tanks haha here it is my low tech noob dirted planted 5 gallon
ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1398206661.310966.jpgImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1398206666.551049.jpgImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1398206826.101248.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

MarineMike

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2014
Southern California
Tank looks good. Not trying to stay trouble, but how many tanks do you have now? IIRC a few months back you were trying to grow out some Dovii in hopes of ending up with a male or a pair. I haven't seen any updates on those for a while. Also, didn't you just get a black arowanna a week or two ago? As I started earlier, I'm not trying to give you crap I'm just curious what all you've got now?

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Marine Mike My current setups or tanks I can set up in the blink of an eye with seeded filtration include Two 180s a few 10s one 5 a coupple 20s two 60s one 75 and a few 40 breeders for growouts....I have the room for my fish Yes I was trying to grow out doviis in hopes for a male however they turned out to be females and I am currently trying to sell them for what I paid for. Also it was not a black arowana it was a jardini. Also I have a larger tank 4 foot wide I ordered for my RTC but he died unexpectedly and out of the blue all parameters were fine tank was cycled he was nearly 2 foot in my 180 and I haven't gotten around to converting my crap 180 that was leaking into a sump and there really is no reason to set it up now... I know I have lots of tanks but not lots compared to others I wouldent take on any fish I didn't have room for. I don't particularly like to gloat all my tanks as I am very humbled with what I have and I don't like to boast about them because most are bare bottom and are not show quality tanks with tons of scratches and they are very undesirable I normally keep to myself about what I may or may not have but this forum has helped me open up a bit and display some of my nicer fish/ tanks I normally don't say anything for this reason because I don't like to say things and show them and people aren't expecting what they see... For example what I think is a nice fish or a nice tank might not be of quality standards or of a high grade
and for some reason this kind of stuff pressures me and it may be weird to others... Also I take tanks I can get and if that means they are a little rough so be it... I also have a pool setup I just took down because I don't have any purpose for it ATM. I'm only 17 so I can't always afford all new tanks but who cares haha as long as I have the water space. Don't worry man I wouldent take on any fish I didn't have room for or I was not making arrangements to make room for I am a responsible young fishkeeper I just don't like to completely broadcast my setups as often as others or as much as I could Im used to keeping to myself I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

MarineMike

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2014
Southern California
Wow, that sucks about the dovii, they should have grown a few inches by now so it will be easier to get more for them. I was crossing my fingers for you that one would turn out male. I wish I could have half as many tanks as you do, but I try getting any more right now I might end up divorced. Not really, but I don't have space for that many tanks anyways.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store