Vieja Synspilum

Mojorisin138

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2014
Idaho
Hey all, I've been really wanting to get a couple Synspilums. Does anyone know where or have any suggestions towards a reputable seller of some high quality syns? I'm looking for at least two to grow out around 2"-3". Also, they would probably have to be shipped, unless anyone knows of some near Southeastern Idaho. I appreciate any info people, thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Mojorisin138

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2014
Idaho
I suppose that I should also note that I did find some really good options on the cichlids of America website, but their minimum order is $100 dollars and I'm looking at obtaining some in the near future. I would have to wait a while if I was going to spend $100.

Mythic Figment

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2012
Florida
I suppose that I should also note that I did find some really good options on the cichlids of America website, but their minimum order is $100 dollars and I'm looking at obtaining some in the near future. I would have to wait a while if I was going to spend $100.

I believe that Gage at Cichlid Connection sells them. He has a minimum too, but I think it's only $40-50. I have seen some of his stock in my LFSs and even got some A. rhytismas from his this past fall. Great looking stock. I would love some CAs if most of them didn't need a 200+ gallon tank for just 2-3 fish! LOL Absolutely beautiful species from that region.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

fug202

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2012
Boise, ID
I bought this one last summer from Gage at Cichlid Connection. They are listed as Synspilus "blue/red hump", and cost $10 for a 3" fish. Minimum order is $50.

IMG_9939 copy.JPG

IMG_6716 copy.jpg

IMG_9939 copy.JPG

IMG_6716 copy.jpg

Mojorisin138

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2014
Idaho
I believe that Gage at Cichlid Connection sells them. He has a minimum too, but I think it's only $40-50. I have seen some of his stock in my LFSs and even got some A. rhytismas from his this past fall. Great looking stock. I would love some CAs if most of them didn't need a 200+ gallon tank for just 2-3 fish! LOL Absolutely beautiful species from that region.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I bought this one last summer from Gage at Cichlid Connection. They are listed as Synspilus "blue/red hump", and cost $10 for a 3" fish. Minimum order is $50.QUOTE]

another to look at is wet spot, they only have/had 1 at the size you want for $13. That is until they get more stock.

http://www.wetspottropicalfish.com/index.php/fish
Thanks for the info guys, I'm going to have to check out cichlid connection. Fug that syn is exactly what I'm looking for. You always have the coolest fish man.
Inth3shadows, great recommendation, I've dealt with the wet spot in the past and they're great! Should have looked there first.
I need to get some extra cash because I need to have one of these bad boys. Thanks guys.

Mojorisin138

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2014
Idaho
My apologies, not sure what happened with Multi-quote there.

Macenzi

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 15, 2013
Statesboro
Go to imperial tropicals, spend over 30$ free shipping anywhere in us. His synspilum are 3" and 12$ I bought one there a month ago ands it's looking really good! Very good experience

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Mojorisin138

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 3, 2014
Idaho
Go to imperial tropicals, spend over 30$ free shipping anywhere in us. His synspilum are 3" and 12$ I bought one there a month ago ands it's looking really good! Very good experience

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I'll go check that out now. Thanks bud. You should post a few pics of yours.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store