Oranda goldfish problems

Mr. Bubbles

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2012
Lowell, Indiana
This fish has been attacked by some of the other fish. So i put a piece of plexiglass between them, and put melifex in there for her wounds. This was a week ago. She has been upside down for the passed two days. I stopped feeding her for about two days. Then i went to feeding her peas 3x a day. About 2peas worth each time. What else should i do?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1398646313854.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1398646327098.jpg

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
water change schedule and water perams before water change? any time a fish hurt first thing you do is change the water then dose with pimafix and melafix. they will not cure but will potect, like neosporin on a cut.

Mr. Bubbles

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2012
Lowell, Indiana
Well i did a 30% w/c and i plan on doing 10% every day till it gets better. But what boggles me is that the fish has been kindof floaty and swiming upside down since ive got her. It drives me crazy!!

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
sorry to ask again, water perams? ammonia,nitrite, nitrate? I know just a gold fish, but ask for help need to know whats up with the tank to help. :)

baconmeupscotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 7, 2013
Kansas
I do 40% w/c every 3weeks. I havent checked the perameters in a while

How large is the tank and what's the filtration? That's a very long time between water changes for a goldfish tank. I wouldn't be surprised if you were having problems with your parameters.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Mr. Bubbles

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2012
Lowell, Indiana
The wounds are pritty much healed up but shes floating like a bobber. I'll do a salt treatment and see if she goes down or not.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store