PLANTS!!!!!

Mr. Bubbles

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2012
Lowell, Indiana
CAN anyone tell me where i can buy some good plants affordably? Whats the best website?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

xxUnRaTeDxxRkOxx

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2011
Denver, CO.
drsfostersmith plant site is - http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/aquarium-fish-supplies.cfm?c=768

Aquariumplants.com is another

AquaBid.com is a joke in my opinion, I've bought fish from people on there a couple of times, and in all instances the fish arrived dead. Plus people on there want ridicules prices for stuff that you can find elsewhere for half the price.

But web sites have pricey shipping cost, so I get my plants from other users on (TPT) PlantedTank.net in the for sale/trade section. Most of the time people on PlantedTank.net use USPS flat rate shipping which is between $5-$10 depending on where they live in the U.S., every person I've bought from on TPT has sold me healthy, colorful plants that were amazing for the prices. Agreed that most of the plants sold on PlantedTank.net are trimmings from peoples tanks, but it's a good way to find a great variety of plants for cheap.

And if you're looking for specific plants PlantedTank.net has a WTB/RAOK section where you can post what you're looking for!!!

aaron7353

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 24, 2013
Iowa
You can trust certain vendors on aquabid. I have repeatedly bought from mikeswetpets on aquabid and he has great stuff. There are other vendors with rare stuff that is high quality, but they have high prices and small portions. Go with mikeswetpets on aquabid. Hands down

bbortko

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2010
Northwest, Indiana
Aquabid. Every couple of weeks I have tons of clippings from this tank, cheapest option and no shipping involved siced you're local.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store