Bestest tank ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Bob

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2011
Plainfield, IL
It truly is....MONSTER at heart! The water is pristine looking! The fish also look like they are in excellent health! Can't wait to see where this thread goes after the last one.

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
F1 you will never have 1% of a collection like this in your lifetime. It's ok, I understand, you don't know how rare these fish are. Go back to your silver arro and tigershovelnose collection
My collection is purely based off of what I find interesting within a reasonable realm of price, not what I think will impress other people! I wouldn't even want most of those fish because they don't exactly peak my interest for that kind of money. I'm more into sharing advice, learning, having fun and thats the true value of this hobby.

I have never done anything to insult you so I'm not sure where all your anger is coming from, after all I said the collection was amazing. Sorry I didn't say "OMG I'm so so so jealous of all those super dooper expensive fish!!!" I gave you my true opinion and so did others on that thread. So once again, rad fish!

Ps I've never had a 'silver arro' or tiger shovelnose.....

×Go S. Vettel #1 Infiniti Redbull! 4x WDC!!! Congrats on another flawless title×

ultimatejay

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
USA
My collection is purely based off of what I find interesting within a reasonable realm of price, not what I think will impress other people! I wouldn't even want most of those fish because they don't exactly peak my interest for that kind of money. I'm more into sharing advice, learning, having fun and thats the true value of this hobby.

I have never done anything to insult you so I'm not sure where all your anger is coming from, after all I said the collection was amazing. Sorry I didn't say "OMG I'm so so so jealous of all those super dooper expensive fish!!!" I gave you my true opinion and so did others on that thread. So once again, rad fish!

Ps I've never had a 'silver arro' or tiger shovelnose.....

×Go S. Vettel #1 Infiniti Redbull! 4x WDC!!! Congrats on another flawless title×
The thing that pissed me off is you and others said, " the title says best tank not stock." Knowing damn well what I meant. You guys just come here to make stupid comments to try and get an irk out of someone and when you get it you cry. Do I really have to put word for word what I mean in a title for you to understand where incoming from? If that's the case than this isn't Monsterfishkeepers. There was a day when this site had over 90% of keepers with rare predatory monster fish- hense the name. I guess I'm just used to that. A planted tank with Pygos is not my definition of Monsterfishkeepers! Not saying I don't like it, just not cup of tea.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
very cool, best keep your hands out of the water on that one, no ideal what they going eat from under your finger nails.

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
The thing that pissed me off is you and others said, " the title says best tank not stock." Knowing damn well what I meant. You guys just come here to make stupid comments to try and get an irk out of someone and when you get it you cry. Do I really have to put word for word what I mean in a title for you to understand where incoming from? If that's the case than this isn't Monsterfishkeepers. There was a day when this site had over 90% of keepers with rare predatory monster fish- hense the name. I guess I'm just used to that. A planted tank with Pygos is not my definition of Monsterfishkeepers! Not saying I don't like it, just not cup of tea.
Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Actually you explained how rare and expensive the fish were so that was a given, I was simply saying it could be the best tank if more focus was on the aquascape!

Nothing compliments monster fish like a monster aquascape and vice versa! I wasn't at all trying to make a stupid comment. I saw no one commented on your thread and you even said "well I guess no one here appreciates rare fish anymore!" So I gave you my opinion about the whole tank to help the thread, maybe not realizing the SOLE focus was on the fish! Wasn't at all trying to provoke you! I rarely have the time to come on here anymore so the last thing I come on here for is to act immature.

Frankly the thread came across kind of arrogant IMO, it was just a thread simply bragging about the price and rarity of the fish inside a tank, which I didn't mind but if that thing was aquascaped or even a nice piece of DW it would be so much better and that was my constructive criticism because no one has a 'perfect' tank.....

I do not have a planted tank of pygos, I have a shoal of adult red bellies with some Java moss, pothos and dw! And if you don't think piranhas are monster fish then that's your opinion, one that many would disagree with! Monsters come in all shapes and sizes!

Maybe its my high tech planted Striolatus Piranha tank your thinking of? Either way everyone has their own opinions but that doesn't give anyone the right to judge ones perspective!

I have no beef with you, it was a simple misunderstanding that went to far. Cheers.

×Go S. Vettel #1 Infiniti Redbull! 4x WDC!!! Congrats on another flawless title× <GET BETTER SCHUMI>

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
200,000 you can keep dreaming.

uploadfromtaptalk1398735779203.jpguploadfromtaptalk1398735790355.jpguploadfromtaptalk1398735802834.jpg

Sent from the Monster Fish Keeping App

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store