Just had to pick a few up

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
You have a pack of thinbars,that should make for a stunning display in a few years.Did you get them locally?

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
Yes I do now lol ... That's what I'm gunning for and on pellets I hope.. Bought a few from a member and then today I drove down to this shop called monster aquarium in flushing,ny and grabbed 3 more. They have a lot from 4-9inches

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
I want to get into the dat game....just can't find any besides tiger, indo,and thin bar. I'm a dat noob so I can't tell whats what all I know is you have some nice dats man. I hope I can get one soon... Keep pics posted and keep updating nice fish

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
I want to get into the dat game....just can't find any besides tiger, indo,and thin bar. I'm a dat noob so I can't tell whats what all I know is you have some nice dats man. I hope I can get one soon... Keep pics posted and keep updating nice fish

Thanks ... It's easy to get into the game.. Just need to know what you want... All these are thinbars or NTTs or northern Thailand tigers... All names to which they are called

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Yes I do now lol ... That's what I'm gunning for and on pellets I hope.. Bought a few from a member and then today I drove down to this shop called monster aquarium in flushing,ny and grabbed 3 more. They have a lot from 4-9inches.
Cool and I keep hearing about that shop that you mentioned.I might have to psych myself up for a drive.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Might go up in a few weeks when I have a weekend off.Whats the parking situation like there?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store