Interesting Video

TNTtropical

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2013
ABC
[video=youtube;jpw1qRWvNuA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpw1qRWvNuA[/video]

Had a friend send this video to me and i figured i would pass it along to all of us

Zoodiver

As seen on TV
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2005
South FL
Interesting, but I worry it will die in that set up.
If the owner calls it a black tip, but it's clearly a bull pup - I wonder if he's aware of the level of care it requires.

TNTtropical

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2013
ABC
Yea that was the saddest part that he didn't even know what kind of shark he had. A BT is a lot different than a bull shark.

Zoodiver

As seen on TV
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2005
South FL
Without a special permit, it's under legal size in the US as well. Nothing like showing off your poached shark on the internet, where you IP address can lead to a name and home address (assuming it's in the US).

TNTtropical

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2013
ABC
haha yea but most people on the internet don't think about or realize that when you put something on the internet, it can be tracked down

Atumi

Exodon
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2014
Australia
If the guy had of called it a Bull Shark himself i would of immediately assumed he had gone to himself - *Hey look a bull shark, these can live in freshwater, ill throw it in my pool* but since he called it a black tip. i'm going to assume he threw it in a normal saltwater pool without the right salt or any proper filtration.

If he tried to keep it, The shark was probably dead within a week.

TNTtropical

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2013
ABC
For all purposes i hope the shark was quickly return to where it belonged or moved to an aquarium that could care for it, and did not stay in this tank for long.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store