"XXX" marbles

yargnits

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2011
Leeds, UK.
i took a few pics of some of my fish but my camera skills are still not very good (and apparently im not very good at cleaning glass either). the white polystyrene being a large problem (causing reflections in the glass and taking up the bottom of the tank and the flash bouncing off it)

these are two captive bred pups that im growing on, brother and sister to the one flyingsaucerowner posted.

the female is on the left.

sIMG_0583.jpg

sIMG_0592.jpg

yargnits

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2011
Leeds, UK.
thanks scott and richard.

the male looks interesting inparticular and im looking forward to growing him on abit to see.
the female (the lighter looking one) was the last one available after all the others had gone but she seems to be turning out quite nice
i think these two will end up growing a little larger than some of the others (larger female parent, larger pups when born and larger compared to other pups of the same age from a smaller female) time will tell i guess.

yargnits

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2011
Leeds, UK.
thanks everyone.

yes FSO, will be nice to watch them develop. i think they will grow a bit larger than the others but the pattern could be something special.

they both seem to have the same base colour at the moment but the black is much darker on the male making him stand out. he also has the mini spots between the main spots that will make the marbling more prominent.

the female has nice clear lines and should look great when shes older and the black darkens up :) very pleased with them.

thanks again for all the comments :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store