my coral cat died ???

paddy10

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2014
bristol
im realy f**kt off my little pup which was only 4-5weeks old died suddenly
dont know why he was feeding well then this morning he didnt come out for food but just falt anythink off it came home tonite he was out on the bed not moving so iput food in and no movment then anew it was dead poor thing dont know why he looks health

TNTtropical

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2013
ABC
+1
I agree i have cut into a few sharks that i have lost over the years and there is really valuable information that you can get from doing it

paddy10

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2014
bristol
yeah istill got it iwas gona take it to my LFS and get them to open him up to have a look im so upset that he died he was eating fine my water par are fine no copper in water evrythinks fine im soooooooooooooooooo pissssssssss et of is there any think i should be looking for when opened up ..thanks for the help guys

Zoodiver

As seen on TV
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2005
South FL
On sharks I look at two things specifically. First and foremost, check the GI tract. I've lost several young sharks to a blockage in the stomach or spiral valve. Also, check out the liver. Take pics and post them if you want to know about proper color etc....
We can go from there if those two places don't offer any answers.

paddy10

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2014
bristol
ok cool guys well he was feeding on brine shrimp well and itryed small bits of fish but wasnt the intrested so i did get some small krill iwas think that the krill may have blockt him up but once defrosted ifalt that may have been fine so that may off done it hope not
wen ihad agood look at him he did look a bit skinny but he was eating brine shrimp realy well few good feeds a day but it does look like he wasnt fatten up ?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store