Books to read?

Jakob

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2008
Iceland
Although I enjoy reading MFK everyday and have learned most of the things I already know about fishkeeping on the internet, I would love to have some books to read about fish and fishkeeping.

I'm looking into ordering some books...
Can you recommend any good, informative books, not the amateur beginners guide books.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
There are a few threads about good books to have.I can't post the links with my phone so just search them.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Nice,I have a few of those myself.

Jason82

Feeder Fish
Jan 22, 2015
Western Australia
I should take a photo of my current fish library. I love looking at the various Aqualogs for the pics of awesome fish that I will never have access to.
I do also enjoy a couple of books by Anton Lamboj.
West African Cichlids are my favourite, and I find that the information in books are more helpful than what's available on the internet

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
I had started a thread with this subject a few weeks ago. I just picked up tank busters, the cichlid aquarium, and guide to keeping central american cichlids. Have some others in the cart but are a bit pricey. Amazon has them from second hand sellers came in very good condition

Sent from my SM-G900P using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
I've got three books (pretty much the only 3 known ones) on natives. 'American Aquarium Fishes' (the bible), 'North American Native Fishes for the Home Aquarium', and 'Peterson's Field Guide to North American Fishes North of Mexico'. Plus 'PA Fishes' for identification of my local species.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store