Aparicio x Hystrix pup grow out

KeefO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2014
Royersford, pa
image.jpgimage.jpgI got this little beauty from Daryl on Saturday and can't wait to see her grow up! Her mother is one beautiful ray, I had never seen an Aparicio in person, what a good looking brown ray. She has a lot of her fathers markings now, but I think as she grows her mothers colors will hopefully develop! I will add pics as she grows and thanks again Daryl, my kids are begging me to go back to your house again!

image.jpg

image.jpg

dxdx

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2010
NJ, USA
Thanks for posting up some pics! I am really curious to see how her patterns develop over time. No matter what, I'm sure she will look interesting. And the parents are happy to get their full, undivided tank back.

Feel free to bring the family over anytime if you want. Our kids had fun too and it's almost unbelievable when I looked out the door and saw both your kids and for a second couldn't tell them apart from mine.

KeefO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2014
Royersford, pa
Definately! The 4 of them looked like a little blond gang running around! I am serious about that next litter too, if there is a male, I am all in! I hope everything goes well with the remainder of her pregnancy, and I will keep posting pics so you can see her grow.

KeefO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2014
Royersford, pa
Well, it been almost 2 months since I got this beauty from Daryl, and I am happy to say that she is an active little pig! She is my smallest ray, but she doesn't take s*** from any of the larger rays! she holds her own. I changed my sand from white to black about a month ago, and I think it really brought the Hystrix color out of her, but time will tell what parent she ends up looking the most like, and if I am lucky, she will look better than both!

image.jpg

KeefO

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2014
Royersford, pa
Her pattern is really starting to look like a reverse of her mother, dark disc with lighter spots. I agree though that I like the dark better than the light

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store