Our new PinK GG!!!

EMI93M

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
australia
Hi Guys after owning one of these beautifull fish for 8 years and selling it due to moving house I decided something was missing in our new home ....... and i came to the conclusion it was a Pink GG. Living in Australia obtaining a Pink GG was a epic chalenge and after visiting all the LFS in Sydney and trolling all the fish and pet sites it took me 6 weeks to get a Pink GG and had to fly it down from Queensland on Quantis at a cost of $280AUD . All in all it was worth it and here it is a beautifull 10 cm Pink GG that we named Bruce. I will update as it Grows.

photo.JPGphoto (2).JPGThanks for Looking.

photo.JPG

photo (2).JPG

Simcan

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2005
Toronto
Congrats, one of my favourites too and some day I will get another one when circumstances permit. I am surprised it was so difficult and expensive. Here they are almost always available and around $30.

EMI93M

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
australia
Congrats, one of my favourites too and some day I will get another one when circumstances permit. I am surprised it was so difficult and expensive. Here they are almost always available and around $30.
Thanks for your comments guys....... i am very jelous that they are only $30 pretty much all over the world and so easy to find for sale but in Australia because we are a ISLAND they are banned from being imported into our country and can only be purchsed from people who now breed them in the country.....hence the $280 price tag ( minimum over here"!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store