Need Help With Angelfish ASAP!!!!!!!!!

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
A few weeks ago my angelfish had a really bad gram positive fungal infection. He was loosing his finage fast and I was almost certain he was going to make it. I treated him with some meds and he got better, his fins slowly grew back and as of this morning he'd been normal for a bit over a week. Well last night my penguin tetra died and the angel bit a piece if his caudal fin off as I removed the tetra but I didn't think much of it. Today I come home to my angelfish with completely shredded fins. His dorsal and anal fins look spiky and some of the rays have fallen off, his literally has almost NO pectoral fins left, his caudal fin is about half the length as it was this morning, and I don't even think he has pelvic fins left they're just stubs now! I have no idea what's happening, he isn't lethargic and still greets me when I approach the tank (even though it's hard for him to swim) and he's still eating normally. I don't have any overly aggressive fish in the tank with him , the only fish I can see even nipping him would be my gourami or molly but they both have very small mouths to do so much damage and my asian bumblebee catfish which could easily kill him but he's never even bugged any other fish since the first night. What should I do?image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

divemaster99

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
I'd say this morning he's about twice as worse as yesterday night and is gettin more lethargic.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store