help with set up. need some ideas

NixMix

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2010
South Carolina
Use some small but very branchy and wide driftwood/branches. What kind of fish or set up do you currently have?

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ascarbo27

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2014
tampa fl
i have 3 small pieces of dw but today im gonna go get a large size root. i have cichilid sand which is black and white but a very thin layer, i may do some black sand to top it off and for stock i have a jewel, 2 flowerhorns, 2 jaguars and 2 ebjds the 2jags and 2 ebjd are not yet in the 220 though and f.h. are both small like 3 inches

NixMix

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2010
South Carolina
Do lots of plants and driftwood. You will need to grow up your fish before they start to show in the 220.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ascarbo27

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2014
tampa fl
yea for sure, the jewel is the one ive had for a few years but all other fish are new besides the two plecos you may see. so what kind of plants? i dont have co2 but i do have a sw light its got a blue uv light and a white light and small blue leds all in one

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
like i want it to look bigger than it really is like i see 150 gallon tanks that look way bigger
Black background, dark substrate, subdued lighting, don't overcrowd with the decors will give the tank a sense of depth. Unfortunately, with your stock, live plants will ultimately get uprooted and/or destroyed, so get some better quality plastic plants.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store