Reputable online fish store with reasonable shipping?

ccp2007

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2014
united states
I'm looking for a reputable online fish store that has Thai Silk Flowerhorn/Titanium Flowerhorn. So far I found petsolution.com has them for $40 and shipping is $20. Just curious if anyone else has purchased from them before? Do they carry quality water pets? I need a stunner ;) also, how often can you find these in LFS? I don't believe I've seen them in my LFS but then again, I haven't looked for them until now.

Mommy of 3 babies, 2 fur babies and 12 gilled babies

petspoiler

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2011
rural Calif.
shipping prices have nothing to do with the seller. it all depends on whether you use next day, 2 day, priority or whatever.
If the fish dies enroute, you have to pay re-shipping costs for their replacement fish, so cheaper shipping prices usually end up costing way more.

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Ive ordered from PetSolutions and was very happy with what I got. I ordered a Delhezi bichir and a Senegal bichir. Both came in healthy with no problems. The Del had beautiful stripes on it and looked much better that what my local store had in stock at the time.

cyberhog05

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 29, 2009
Western Montucky
Aquabid. Just read feedback on sellers and if I havnt dealt with a seller before I contact them prior to purchasing and ask all kinds of questions. I've had very good luck.

Signature

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
I've used petsolutions before with decent shipping. If u use aquabid make sure it's from a reputable seller. Even though can be hard to tell. Same guys on here and other boards will sell on aquabid.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
People would probably be able to help you out more if they told you who not to buy from since nobody seems to want to use the vendor feedback properly. It sure would help out in these instances when somebody is looking for a reputable source to buy fish.

ccp2007

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2014
united states
Ok, so who should I NOT buy from? I read a thread on a guy that screws people over this morning about the guy that spent$1200 on rays and 6 months later have not received them...ouch! Any other suggestions on who to steer clear from?

ccp2007

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2014
united states
I saw petzonesd.com too and was impressed with selection. Petsolution seems legit too though

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store